At Tyntesfield Primary School we aspire for every child to be happy, caring, secure and responsible; to develop a lifelong passion and thirst for learning, to enable them to fulfil their potential and be prepared for the challenges of the 21st century.
How do we achieve this?
• We ensure the highest levels of achievement through provision of the highest quality teaching which delivers a broad, balanced and meaningful curriculum.
• We encourage and challenge our children to be active, creative, independent and self critical learners who are unafraid of making mistakes and who adopt an “I can” attitude in all that they think and do.
• We promote a warm, welcoming environment and school ethos in which the uniqueness of every individual is valued and relationships are based on respect, honesty and trust.
• We make learning vivid, real, enjoyable and challenging and open the doors to ambition and possibilities; striving for and achieving excellence.
• We actively promote strong partnerships between school, home, local and the wider community.